FRS Retirement Workshops
The Florida Retirement System (FRS) offers free financial planning workshops for employees. The workshops are presented in a virtual webinar format using Zoom. Register separately for each one you would like to attend:
Option 1: Register by Phone
- Call the FRS at (866) 446-9377, option 2 (TRS 711)
Option 2: Register Online
- Visit FRS Workshop Event Calendar and locate the workshop title.
- Click Register/Join. Enter your name and email address, and click Register.
- You will receive a confirmation email after registration and a reminder email the day prior to the workshop.
Additional FRS Resources
- Visit MyFRS.com.
- View FRS Financial Planning videos on demand including Nearing Retirement, Taking Control of Your Finances, Social Security and Your Retirement and Investment Planning.
- Call the MyFRS Financial Guidance Line at (866) 446-9377 to speak with a certified financial planner from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Pinellas County Resources
- View Retirement Information for Employees.
- Attend a Pinellas County course on retirement planning. To register in OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner, search for Retirement, and select a course title.