Organizational & Talent Development
Pinellas County is proud to support a learning culture. We promote continuous development to build their skills and create pathways for advancement. Learning and development boosts productivity, morale, retention and employees’ ability to take on new roles in the organization.
Featured Courses with Seats Available
- Getting Ready for Retirement – 12/06 (virtual, register by 12/05)
- Assertiveness: Asking Firmly & Fairly – 12/20 (in-person, register by 12/13)
- Pinellas County offers more than 100 in-house courses that employees may attend during work hours with supervisor approval.
- Topics include real skills (such as communication, customer service, interviewing and leadership), Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel and Outlook), specialized business topics (such as OPUS, retirement and project management) and much more.
- Register for courses (in-person and virtual) in OPUS by logging in and selecting PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home.
Human Resources Organizational & Talent Development
400 South Fort Harrison, 4th Floor, Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 464-3367, option 2