Health Care Benefits for Veterans
We can help you receive health care from a VA health-care facility. Services provided at the facility include:
- Hospital, Outpatient, Medical, Dental, Pharmacy and Prosthetic Services.
- Domiciliary, Nursing Home and Community-Based Residential Care.
- Sexual Trauma Counseling.
- Special Health Care for Female Veterans.
- Health and Rehabilitation Programs for Homeless Veterans.
- Readjustment Counseling.
- Alcohol and Drug Dependency Treatment.
- Medical Treatment for Exposure to Agent Orange, Radiation or Environmental Hazards.
- Outreach Programs for Homebound Veterans or Veterans in Nursing Homes or Hospitals.
For detailed information, please visit Health Care Benefits and Services, which covers:
- Locating a VA Medical Center.
- My HealthVet at myhealth.va.gov.
- Online Prescription Refills.
We will be glad to help you understand these benefits and apply for programs and services.