Veterans Services Information
There is no fee or cost for submitting an application for VA benefits. Our services are also free.
We appreciate veterans and their service to our country. You will always be treated with courtesy and compassion at our office. We are committed to providing you with a clear, complete and accurate explanation of the process of applying for veterans benefits and services.
- VA expands offering of COVID 19 booster vaccines
- Homebound Veterans and COVID 19
- Military and Veterans Assistance Program
- DoD opens online exchange-shopping to veterans
- Pinellas County honors our fallen heroes
- Pinellas County Transit Services
You qualify for our services if you are:
- A veteran / veteran’s dependent.
- A surviving spouse or child.
- A reservist or National Guard member.
- An active duty service member.
Help Is Here
We will be glad to help you understand the following benefits and apply for programs and services.
- Compensation and Pension
- Education Benefits
- Funeral Benefits
- Health Care
- Home Loans
- Life Insurance
- Survivor Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Services
We offer expert guidance and help in:
- Understanding services and programs.
- Developing and presenting claims.
- Filing claims.
- Appealing claims.
- Help in obtaining documents.
- Discharge Papers
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Medical Records
- Veteran and Military Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For specific information about veterans benefits, you may call (800) 827-1000 or visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Veterans Tax Exemptions for Pinellas County Real Estate are for honorably discharged veterans and surviving spouses of honorably discharged veterans who have a disability (or partial disability) from their time in service. Property appraiser, (727) 464-3294