Zoning & Land Use
Service Area: Unincorporated Pinellas County
Pinellas County Municode: Chapter 138:
Zoning: Information such as change of zone boundaries or classifications, zoning clearances, nonconforming uses of land and structures, zoning districts created, zoning maps and more.
- Zoning / Land Use Map: Zoning and land use information about properties.
- Zoning Certification Letters: Please provide a written request to Development Review Services by completing one of our zoning certification request forms below.
- Maps and Applications
- General County Map: Parcel, zoning, land use, aerials, and general information.
- My Neighborhood: The My Neighborhood application provides citizens the ability to access information about Pinellas County Government Services and will show parcel ID, address, tax district, municipality, district ID, voting precinct, schools and more.
Check for Service Area
- Zoning Specific Criteria
- Parking Requirements Sec. 138 Division II
- Short Term Vacation Rentals Sec. 138-3232
- Fences and Walls Sec. 138-3700
- Setback measurements, Allowances and Restrictions
- Signs Sec. 138-3750
- Multimodal Impact Feeds Chapter 150 (separate from Utility or Local Fire Impact fees)
- Local Planning Agency
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals (BOAA): Main website for the Board of Adjustment and Appeals, including current public hearing information, dates and results.