Eagle Lake ParkEagle Lake Park 1800 Keene Road
Largo, Florida 33771 United States
Eagle Lake Dog Parks will be closed for routine maintenance from Monday 6/19 through Friday 6/23.
Eagle Lake Park is 162 acres set in the heart of Largo. This park provides a wetlands section that has been restored with native plants. In keeping with the tradition of the land’s former use of citrus growing, many of the amenities have a citrus grove theme.
- Six Picnic Shelters
- Three Restrooms
- Dog Park with Two Areas for Large Dogs and One for Smaller Dogs – Follow dog park rules.
- Paved 12-Foot Wide Recreation Trail
- Numerous Shell Paths for Walking and Enjoying Nature
- 2,000 Feet of Boardwalks over Restored Wetlands
- Catch and Release Fishing Permitted from Designated Areas Only; No Bank Fishing Allowed
Open 7 days a week, 7 a.m. to sunset
County Parks are closed two days throughout the year, the day after Thanksgiving and December 25.