Walsingham ParkWalsingham Park 12615 102nd Avenue
Seminole, Florida 33778 United States
Walsingham Park is 354 acres with a 100-acre lake in Largo. This park has two entrances: one on Walsingham Road and one on 102nd Avenue N. The park also provides a 6-mile trail, a playground and a fitness area.
- Boat Ramp
- Dog Park
- Fishing Platform
- Playground Equipment
- 6-Mile, Shared-Use Trail
- Fitness Area
- Eight Picnic Shelters with Grills
- Boat Ramp (Non-Combustion Engine)
- Walsingham Park Lake, Pinellas County: Open to Fishing.
- Cast nets or minnow seines are prohibited.
- Swimming and taking of fish or wildlife with firearms is prohibited.
- Gasoline motors may not be used on boats.
- Bluegill and Redear Aggregate Bag Limit: 20
- Crappie Bag Limit: 10
- Crappie less than 10 inches in total length must be released immediately.
- Sunshine Bass Bag Limit: Four
- Sunshine bass less than 10 inches in total length must be released immediately.
- Channel Catfish Bag Limit: Six
Open 7 days a week, 7 a.m. to sunset
County Parks are closed two days throughout the year, the day after Thanksgiving and December 25.