Service Area: Unincorporated Pinellas County
Pinellas County Municode: Chapter 154 —
Site Development and Platting: Information on site development, platting, and other engineering requirements.
- Site Plan Pre-Application Meeting Request Form
- Site Plan Review Listing — Listing of site plan name, A/P/D number, approval date, review type, site status, use, engineer and more.
- Site Plan Review Application — Requests basic project information such as project name, name, address and phone number of project representative.
- Site Plan Check List — Identifies the minimum information required for review of a site plan.
A plat is a map that shows the subdivisions of a piece of land. Any land that will be subdivided into two or more lots must be platted before it is sold.
- Plat Checklist — Related to subdivision plats and the platting process. A compilation of the requirements found in Chapter 177 of the Statutes for the State of Florida and Section 154 of the Pinellas County Code Book.
- Cover Sheet
- Sample Platting Form
- Subdivision — Instructions and samples related to bonds, including completion and maintenance bonds — Sample