Need to confirm that you completed your biometric screening and health assessment?
Use the Completion Help Guide.
Pinellas County’s Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of well-being for our employees and their families. The program includes four pillars of wellness: physical, emotional, social and financial.
News & Events
- Living with Grief – Register now for the upcoming webinar on December 12 or 16.
- Biometric Screening & Health Assessment – The new deadline for completion is December 20, 2022. Use our Help Guides for step-by-step instructions.
- Mammogram Events – Register for a mammogram at BayCare in Clearwater on December 16.
- New Incentives Added – There are five additional ways to earn incentive rewards: annual physical, OB/GYN exam, preventive dental exam, Omada for Cigna Program and flu shot.
- Benefits News & Updates – View important updates related to benefits.
Weekly Breaks: Just 15 Minutes a Day
- Meditation Mondays – Join us on Mondays to start each week right with a 15-minute guided live meditation at 9:00 a.m. or 3:00 p.m.
- Brain Break: Decompress to Stress Less – Join us on Wednesdays from 9:00 to 9:15 a.m. and/or 2:30 to 2:45 p.m. to decompress with word games, trivia, stretching and more.
- Friday Stretch Break – Join us on Fridays from 10:00 to 10:15 a.m. to take a quick stretch wherever you are.
Wellness Incentive Program
Participate in well-being activities to improve health and earn rewards up to 50,000 points of $200 cash.
Discover a wide variety of topics from finances to sleep to cooking. There’s something for everyone! Register for a current class or view recordings of previous classes.
Human Resources Wellness Program
(727) 464-3367, option 1