We value our employees and believe in rewarding each of you for the contributions you make to the County. An important part of your total compensation is the value of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
We value your feedback! Please complete a brief Customer Satisfaction Survey.
News & Updates
- Pre-Authorization FAQs – Learn Cigna’s process for pre-authorization and what to do if approval is denied.
- Prescription ID Card – Use your Cigna card to pick up prescriptions. Old ID cards from Express Scripts are no longer valid.
- Biometric Screening & Health Assessment – The new deadline for completion is December 20, 2022. Use our handy Help Guides for step-by-step instructions.
- New Retirement Appointment Scheduler – Ready to retire? Schedule a one-hour in-person appointment with our staff.
- Cigna Onsite Representatives – Cigna provides onsite representatives to offer personal assistance to employees: Brittany (Nurse Coach), Candi (Claims/Customer Service), Shannon (Health Coach) and Lorelei (EAP).
- Benefits Valuation Survey – Pinellas County’s benefits package ranks #1 in employer-provided value compared to 12 public entities in West Central Florida.
- Wellness News & Updates – View upcoming webinars and important updates related to wellness.
- Credit Union – Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Electronic W-2 Form – Keep your wage information secure.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) – New discounts are added regularly.
- Rewards Program (internal link for employees) – Choose from 12,000+ items including gift cards.
- Suggestion Awards – Earn cash for your ideas.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.