We value our employees and believe in rewarding each of you for the contributions you make to the County. An important part of your total compensation is the value of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
We value your feedback! Please complete a brief Customer Satisfaction Survey.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Deferred Compensation Events - Register for a virtual webinar on May 18 or 19.
- Cigna Onsite Representatives - Cigna provides onsite representatives to offer personal assistance to employees: Brittany (Nurse Coach), Candi (Claims/Customer Service), Shannon (Health Coach) and Lorelei (EAP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Rollover - Unused 2021 FSA funds will be rolled over within the next several weeks if you enrolled for a 2022 FSA.
- Electronic W-2 Form - Keep your wage information secure by getting an electronic W-2 next year instead of a mailed copy.
- New Medical Plan Administrator - Cigna replaced UnitedHealthcare on January 1 for medical, EAP, and behavioral/mental health benefits. Your plan coverage and costs did not change.
- Benefits Valuation Survey - Pinellas County’s benefits package ranks #1 compared to 12 public entities in Tampa Bay.
- Wellness News & Events - View upcoming webinars and important updates related to wellness.
2022 Plan Administrator Changes
Plan Administrator Changes as of Jan. 1, 2022
|Employee Assistance Program (EAP)||
Optum (subsidiary of UnitedHealthcare)
|Medicare Advantage (retirees)||
What You Need to Know
- Benefits Package Summary
- Benefits Handbook
- Benefits Enrollment
- Benefits for Permanent and Temporary Employees
- Employee Benefits: What Happens When I Leave?
- Legal Notices
- Medical Plans Comparison & Cost
- Behavioral/Mental Health
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Aflac)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-Tax Payroll Deductions
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, personal days, etc.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.
Over 12,000 items including gift cards (internal link for employees)